Facility In General:
Multiple shooting spaces, separately or combined.
Studio is 120/240 volt power. 400 amps are available. We are Edison, #15 and #16 Camlok plugs only. Chroma is pin to power throughout the building. Camlok green is reversed by code.
All shooting areas have 14 ft. access doors.
All shooting areas are clear span to 16 ft. Then 18 feet to the bottom of the roof.
Two shooting spaces are independently air conditioned and heated. One is just heated.
A long ramp accesses to a 12 x 14 foot door, in the center of the building. The loading dock has an 8 x 8 foot door.
Electronic access, beyond the foyer, protect the rest of the building.
Kitchen available for catering and snacks.
Three bathrooms are available. One has a shower, phone and color correct makeup lights.
Green room for client comfort.
Building is high speed, secure, WiFi enabled.
Printer is available on the secure WiFi network.
Workshop for prop construction and touchup.
Parking for up to 30 cars.
Production office space.
Large signs indicate “what’s where" for first time visitors.
Lots of lighting and grip equipment available for rent.
- 72 ft. deep by 40 ft. wide.
- 36 dimmer direct channels, over 75% of the large stage. Each channel is 1000 watts and controlled by computer programming.
- The cords on the grids are all Edison. The grid runs the stage width with 6 ft. between runs. Random pipes bisect those runs.
- There is a 24x16x16 + small while cyc.
- The walls and floors are a combination of grey and white.
- The shooting area walls and floors are all matte.
- Many walls are covered with floor to ceiling black duvetyne on sliding rails. This is for sound and reflection deadening if needed.
- Intercom paging throughout the building. Red strobe light notification of recording takes on first and second floors.
- Dual heating and airconditioning with quiet circulation for sound.
- The stage ceiling is painted black and rippled for sound deadening.
- Additional rear door access.
- High shooting port available for compression of distances or large crowd shots.
- Observation window overlooking the large stage from the second floor.
- 30ft x 30ft green screen available to hang.
- Long tables and comfortable, swivel, chairs available for production crew.
- A 30 ft x 35 ft. overhead white screen for doing chrome.
- 24x24 feet square.
- Three, 30 amp, Edison circuits for strobes fast recycle.
- Black ceiling and white walls.
- Tables and chairs available to seat 20 people, with direct access from the kitchen.
- High shooting port that doesn't need ladder for access.
- Individually heated and air conditioned space.
- Often used as a combined studio and crew catering space.
- This combined space functions better as EITHER a wet studio, or a workshop.
- 40ft. direct long by 24 ft. wide. Additional length is available beyond the normal limits specified.
- Water bars, 16 ft. overhead with controllable heads.
- Hot to cold, soft water available for shooting talent.
- Water runs into floor drain from sloping floor.
- Second floor mezzanine overlooks wet studio for shooting and viewing.
- This combined space functions better as EITHER a workshop or a wet studio.
- Clear span of 60ft. long by 24ft. wide.
- Saws, drill press, grinder, air compressor, mig and plasma, nailers, wrenches among what's available.
Just remember: A man's tools come even before his wife and kids!
- Direct access to outside via ramp or loading dock.
- Large table tops to work on, 8 sawhorses available.
- Some lumber available for sets as most are disassembled right after job completion.
Makeup & Wardrobe Area
- Three makeup stations with LED lighting. Separate power to each station.
- Wardrobe area with iron, wide ironing board and a steamer. Separate power to this area.
- Lots of hanger and luggage storage space.
- Changing room directly off of the wardrobe area. This room has a lock.
- Access to male and female bathrooms within the immediate vicinity.
- Direct access onto large stage from stairway.
- Red recording light for sound.
- Refrigerator, dish washer, stove and lots of counter space
- Some utensils, flatware, cups, bowls, plates, etc.
- Keurig brewer on site.
- Easy access for the caterer.
- Rolling carts for additional catering, in another part of the studio.
- Large tables with chairs.
- Multiple circuits for charging batteries or running electronics.
- Pegboard with easel.
- Coat rack for crew.
- Copier and scanner available directly or on the studio network.
- Room is keyboard lock protected.
- Building wide intercom to send and receive.
- Located off the main hallway for client and studio communication and access control.
- Three, individual, building, bathrooms available: male, female and unisex.
- Unisex bathroom is also ADA compliant.
- Two bathrooms are located on the second level, off the large stage, for convenient talent use.
- Unisex bathroom has a full shower, large mirrors, tungsten and daylight client makeup lights.
- Unisex bathroom has a phone for calls and paging.
Still Equipment Rental Highlights
- Nikon D3x camera with wide to telephoto zooms and accessories.
- Macintosh laptop computer for monitoring images.
- 12 Speedotron 4803 packs.
- 23 Speedotron heads; some with grids, some are elipsoidal, some for softboxes.
- 10 soft boxes from strip to very small sizes.
- Light and color temperature meters.
- Stands, flags and nets.
- Remotes, slaves and hardwire triggers.
- Lots and lots of STUFF you might need but not listed here.
- A more complete list available upon request.
Video Shooting and Lighting Rental Highlights
- 500 & 1000 watt broads and fresnels.
- 1000 watt par cans.
- Mole Richardson Biax, fluorescent, lights.
- 4000 and 8000 watt Mole "tub" softboxes.
- 575 to 12000 watt HMI lights.
- Stands (hi and low), flags, cutters, nets, overheads, etc.
- Doorway dolly, slider, straight and curved track.
- Jimmy Jib Triangle to 35' for NTSC and HiDef.
- Clamps, stingers, lots of iron. Speedrail and sled.
- 20 inch, Boland, multi format, video monitor available.
- Four station,headphone, sound monitoring.
- Complete load sheet available upon request.